Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 66-67: Dryden to Ignace to Upsala

Summer is starting to kick in and the humidity is in full force. With my ability to produce a superhuman amount of sweat under normal conditions, I now have to be extra diligent about keeping my fluids topped up. Today was a modest 110km ride but I went through seven litres of water and sports drinks and I still feel a little dehydrated.

Tomorrow I have about 150km to make it to Thunder Bay. My plan is to leave earlier than usual and take lots of breaks to ensure I have plenty left in the tank at the end of the day.

Leaving Dryden yesterday







 Yesterday's destination

 Leaving Ignace this morning,  I ran into a convoy of other cross-country cyclists. That's Gracie bringing up the rear. 




Today's last stop

No comments:

Post a Comment